Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mo Joe

I have been in a rut lately. Since starting school I'm lucky to fix something other than cereal for dinner. Have I mentioned I only have a week and a half of school left :) Today was a great day, and I feel like I accomplished something other than learning how aerodynamics works! I decorated the front of the house for fall (it still needs leaves on the grapevine, a mum in the pot at the door and I need to find my front door wreath) but all in all I am SO happy with how it turned out! I also made cupcakes for my sweet friend Ashley for her birthday (red velvet and vanilla with carmel frosting). Thanks mom and Tiffany for coming over and motivating me. Now if everyone out there could say a prayer that this week goes by like today did and an airline thinks I'm great for the job!




0 comments:

Post a Comment