Wednesday, May 12, 2010

House Work... Yuck

I have been covered in paint for the past week. We bought so much paint Home Depot gave us the pro desk discount! Lucy's view has been from her pack and play, poor thing. She sees it coming and screams. All of her toys are at the new house so she gets to play with fun things like my perfume at the old house.




The past two days I have been painting the kitchen cabinets white. I found all kinds of fun things in the cabinets and drawers, my sister-in-law, Tiffany told me to rip them out and get new ones because they were SERIOUSLY disgusting and grossing both of us out, I will spare you the details of what we found (no one would ever eat at my the house again!) but it's not in the budget so painting I have done. I'm hoping to be done with all the major renovations before we move in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment