Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mountain Music

We spent the weekend in the North Georgia Mountains with Andy's family. Andy and Lucy spent the day together on Friday while I was in class. He picked me up at 3:30 and we were on our way. We got to the cabins at about 5 and spent the rest of the evening hanging out with everyone and eating BBQ. IT WAS HOT OUTSIDE!!!!




Saturday morning we woke up bright and early ate a little breakfast and headed tubbing while Muv watched Lucy. (I will spare you the pictures of me in my bathingsuit!)The river was CROWDED so we did not get back to the cabin until 3pm. After a quick BBQ sandwich we were on our way to Babyland General, aka home of the Cabbage Patch Doll. This is my faviorte part of the weekend! Lucy loved it. Daddy even got her a Babyland doll she picked out. He asked to change the outfit it was wearing to a duck outfit from another doll and they did, what a GREAT daddy! He took her up to the counter and got it's birth certifiate, he and Lucy :) named her baby Lyla. It was a memory I will cherish.








Sunday was our oldest nephew, Reese's, 6th birthday and we had a small party for him.

It was a relaxing weekend and a good break from school!

0 comments:

Post a Comment