Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A New Love

Life has been busy around here! I have not even made it out to buy a new camera (bad mommy), Anyone has suggestions on a good one? Lucy is fighting another nasty cold, I am trying to clean the new house, and start the process of painting it. We have had 3 offers on the house but I have a bottom line and am not willing to go below it. So needless to say life is stressful. Lucy takes it all in stride even if the poor thing has a constint drip from her nose. She is in LOVE with the Mickey Mouse Club House.I don't let her watch much TV, but it is the only way mommy can take a shower! As soon as she hears Hey, it's Mickey Mouse she could possibly get whip lash from turning to it so quick.

3 comments:

Todd and Courtney said...

That's Lauren's favorite show too! We totally bought the DVDs :)

Anonymous said...

BTW....we learned with Reese that the reoccurring cold and constant drip was really allergies and too much tissue in his nose when he was a baby. Just FYI.....not too much they can do at her age for allergies or a cold. A humidified helped/helps Reese greatly! Just food for thought.

Mommy to Two Pretty Girls said...

My camera is actually a pretty cheap camera (now...I got mine for my 21st birthday) but I love it! It takes really good pictures, and did for a long time. A few months ago, it started taking blurry pictures, they swapped out some stuff (idk what, I just took it to Best Buy) and it works great again. I think your old one took better pictures, but it's great as a small camera that you can fit in your pocket. It's a Fuji Film Fine Pix and it came from Best Buy.

Post a Comment