Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Day!

I can't believe my sweet little girl is 1! In some ways it feels like centuries :) and in others it feel like a week ago we were bringing her home! She woke up like she normally does, she watched an episode of the Mickey Mouse Club House and tried to dress mommy in some hats.



We got dressed in our bathing suits and went to breakfast with my family. Breakfast is Lucy's favorite meal of the day she can eat eggs like it is nobodies business.



After our bellies were full Andy, I and Lucy, along with my brothers family headed out to whitewater water park for the day. Both girls had so much fun. It was a task to get them to leave Wiggles World for anything else. The floor is foam matting which is very nice and the adults took turns riding the big kid rides.








After the park we had a birthday dinner of taco's. I think it was more daddy wanted taco's but Lucy seemed to enjoy it too. Lucy helped me "cook".





And then it was time for bed, or maybe not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment