Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sewing lessons

So I have been known to spend money on clothing for Lucy :) I will admit it! So recently the opportunity came for me to take sewing lessons and I jumped at the chance! I go every Monday with Tiffany (my sister in law) to the cutest house in Senoia. Miss Claudia has a PINK house, does it get any better than that!? But it does get better, she is the sweetest lady and is sooo patient (if you know me this is much needed). Her studio is called Rose Wood Cottage she teaches all kinds of classes and since the new Southern Living idea house is right next door she has been super busy. (I love having the idea house 2 min from my house, I have been twice, super cute :)) We stay for four hours a week. So far I have made an apple dress and a pant and top outfit. I JUST LOVE IT!

Here is her house


Here is Lucy sporting her new outfit!

1 comments:

Todd and Courtney said...

I am soooo jealous! Ive been wanting to take a class so bad, just not sure where to go. Super cute outfit you made too!

Post a Comment