Friday, September 10, 2010

Gearing up for a fun week!

This post is all over the place sorry!
I went to the Yellow Daisy Festival on Thursday with my mom, sister-in-law and the girls, it was interesting to say the least! It was PACKED, I could not even move the stroller ON A THURSDAY MORNING! It was so hard to look in a lot of the booths I ended up with one outfit for Lucy and a few bows.



This morning I went to my favorite and all time best consignment sale, Boutique Repeats! Lucy got some great stuff! Here are a few of the things, I am currently washing most of it :)




We are gearing up for my cousin and her THREE little girls to come down on Thursday from St. Louis. We are going to the Georgia Aquarium on Friday and Splash at Pannama City Beach, I am soooo excited, I need a break!

I love this song and thought I would share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment