Friday, June 3, 2011

Boom Boom

Lucy is obsessed with getting her face painted ever since the Memorial Day festivities and thanks to Marme she now knows where I hide the paint! She brings me paint and a brush every ten minutes and asks for me to paint her face; that's great and all, but all I can muster is a crooked heart :) I guess she doesn't know the difference yet. She was a very happy girl at the Memorial Day Celebration our town hosted , she rode a pony, had her face painted, shared a long conversation :) with Evelyn and a snowcone. After a very fun, but hot morning she came home for a nap and to be cleaned up, we ate dinner and went and watched "boom" as Lucy calls it (otherwise known as fireworks). Lucy entertained the kids around us with bubbles and her tree climbing skills for the two hours before the fireworks. We were very thankful for a fun day, but we are even more thankful to The United States Military for all they do (especially Unk Stan who is stationed in Afghanistan right now).









The booms were kinda loud!


4 comments:

Ashley said...

What ADORABLE outfits (as usual) ;)

Mommy to Two Pretty Girls said...

Hobby Lobby sells face paint crayons if she really wants her face painted. Still hard, but a little easier (that's what we always use for spring fling). And she is just adorable. I wish I had known about the Senoia celebrations. I let the old men outside Kroger talk me into going to the ptc one, but it was too hot and too much talking for the girls. And me...
I can't wait for Lucy's birthday, you know we well be there!

*Kelly* said...

Those pics are absolutely adorable!!

Mommy to Two Pretty Girls said...

I'm anxiously awaiting your post regarding potty training Lucy :)

Post a Comment