Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Study of Weather

What have I been up to that I am so busy I can't blog? Becoming a meteorologist, no really. I am going to school to become a flight dispatcher. Ever since I stopped working at the airport I have missed it (and the flight benefits :) I'm super excited about the job but I have to make it through five more weeks of class first and we have a test almost every day. With a final given by the FAA and THEN I can apply for a job. So wish me luck, because you won't be hearing much from me until the beginning of October.
Before I started school we had a fun play date at our house with the Rusk girls while their mommy was at work. Lucy has became such a little fish this summer. 





 

2 comments:

Todd and Courtney said...

I often wonder if Todd has stayed at Eagle for 18 years because of flight benefits?!? :) He goes over to American next year and if he stays with AMR for a total of 25 years, he will have benefits forever. Thank you Lord, 7 more years, ha!!

Mommy to Two Pretty Girls said...

So cute! Thank you for watching them!!

Post a Comment