Sunday, December 5, 2010

Yuck

This week has been just that, yuck. I try to keep it light on here but sometimes we just have off weeks, and this has been one of them.  At the beginning of the week Lucy had an upset tummy and was attached to my side and the only thing I could accomplish was sitting and rocking her. Wednesday I took her to the doctor only to discover she was basically getting six teeth in at once :( So seeing as she had no infection, I thought I would add to the fun week and let the doctor give her the flu shot (smart I know). That evening also brought a fun guest we have never seen, diaper rash. So needless to say Lucy and I have had a super week, well I guess it can only get better from here. At least we are getting it out of the way now! Less than two weeks to Disney!

Trying on her Christmas Eve outfit.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Awww poor Lucy:( on the bright side.... She looks like a doll in that outfit!

Post a Comment