Monday, February 21, 2011

The Big 2

We have two new loves in our house:

She adores her little figures and if she can't find one she will go around shrugging her shoulders asking "Where?" She especially likes June, what girl wouldn't, and says her name perfectly.

I know. She loves him. It pains me to say, but he is the man.
Which brings me to my second big 2.
For Lucy 2nd birthday I was all geared up to do a Teddy Bear(baby) Tea Party. This momma was super excited about it! However, as much as Lucy likes tea and her babies, she loves the big purple guy even more. So I have switched gears and am now beginning work on a Barney bounce party. His stuff is just sooo not cute. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE Barney! I know the party is going to be so Fabulous!

Todd and Courtney said...

Lauren loves Barney too and I think he's great. He makes her happy :) My friend, Ashley, from SheSheMade made someone the cutest Barney bday outfit. I soooo want one for Lauren, just not birthday since hers is 8 months away. :)

Sarah said...

I LOVE the sheshe made outfit! I ordered one off Esty for Barney Live on Stage. We will see how it turns out. I might have to get the sheshe one for her birthday!

Post a Comment