Monday, March 7, 2011

Preschool

The preschool I want Lucy to attend started taking applications this morning at 9am. Andy, Lucy and I arrived at 8:30 they had 12 spots in the class.... as of 8:30 this morning the class was full :( I was so sad! Andy said he is not use to being rejected from things like this; I usually plan so far in advance we have no problems, but not this time. Andy and I really love the school it gives us that warm fuzzy feeling, not to mention the director could be the nicest lady on the planet.  Around 11:30 we got a call from the school saying THEY FOUND HER A SPOT! I am sooooo excited. My little baby will be going to preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays, how did she get so big? Now she can just slide right into their 3 year old class and I won't have to worry next year WHOOHOO. I should mention we are not members of the church were she will be going. The  preschool (Providence United Methodist) is about ten minutes from our house, our church (Christ our Shepard) is a 30 minute drive and we wanted something closer to the house; although we would of driven her if she had not gotten into this one.



0 comments:

Post a Comment