Friday, January 8, 2010

Taking it all down

It has taken me 4 days to get all the Christmas decorations down and I still have more to do outside. Remind me next year to scale down! On a happier note we had a great New Years Eve! My family came over and we had fondue. It was so much fun.(Not to mention mom and I were not stuck in the kitchen all night!) Eveyone enjoyed sitting around and talking about what a wonderful year it had been. My brother was home from medical school in St. Louis and it was nice having the whole family together. I finally stayed up till midnight (so did Lucy). My niece Evelyn never let's anyone sleep in her presence, including little Lucy.


Lucy at MidnightThe main course

Earlier in the night


Cheese course before Andy left for work







0 comments:

Post a Comment