Sunday, October 24, 2010

6 Years




It's hard to believe these pictures were taken six years ago! Andy and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on Saturday. We started the weekend off by having dinner with my aunt and uncle who were in town from Ohio, yummy BBQ. Saturday morning Lucy had gymnastics, Muv (Andy's mom) took her since she was watching her for the day while we went to Six Flags. Andy and I had planned to leave the house early and enjoy a day of riding and people watching, however we were running a little late so we decided to wait till after Lu's gym. It was so much fun to watch her she loves the trampoline and the balance beam. We had a blast riding roller coasters and watching people in line, but discovered we are not as young as we use to be! On Sunday after church we headed over to the pumpkin patch with our little pumpkin, and then my mom and dad watched Lucy while we went to dinner. Thanks to both our parents for giving us some alone time this weekend!

Headed to the gym.


Riding the golf cart to the Pumpkin Patch.





I'll take this one!



Really?! Please don't show these to my first boyfriend!!!!

2 comments:

Terrell said...

Absolutey adorable!!! I'm visiting from Kelly's Korner and I just love your blog! I'd love to have you as a friend at Frou Frou Decor! Have a darling day!
~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

Sarah said...

Thanks Terrell! I love your blog too! BTW I am a, Looks Like Rain Dear (Gold, kind of girl):)

Post a Comment