Friday, October 1, 2010

New and Old

It's Friday and that means it's show us your life time, this week it's dinning rooms. I will show pictures from both houses :) because I love our old dinning room and our new one is a work in progress, again. The one thing I am really proud of is the new table, it was $400 at a local antique store. The buffet and the mirror are from Kmart. The black hutch is from big lots I just painted it and the buffet black to match. Both tea sets were gifts from my mom; The one in the dinning room was a wedding gift and Lucy got her set on her first birthday.

This is what it looked like a few months ago.


And here it is before my sister-in-laws 30th birthday.


This is at our old house. One day it will be ready again...


Lucy has a matching smaller silver tea set in her room.

1 comments:

Post a Comment