Thursday, October 28, 2010

Word of the week

It feels like NO is the only word I hear out of Lucy these days! Today I told her to say cheese for the camera, she turned her back and yelled at the top of her lungs NOOOOO! She is such a drama queen :) She's been picking words up so quickly lately, her new words this week are, poppa, pumpkin, purple, cheese and tea (party).

Telling me NO


I was over at my mom and dad's the other day and found this Minnie Mouse from my first trip to Disney back in 1986! Lucy loves it and it will be joining us in December.



Trying on Daddy's work boots


1 comments:

Todd and Courtney said...

Lauren still tells me NO like 80 million times a day. Crazy girls! I need to stock up on Disney stuffed animals to pull out on our trip next month. Good idea :) So much cheaper than the stores there!

Post a Comment